new piece: The Icy Walk

Share music created in Digital Performer
Forum rules
This forum is where you can post links to sound files of your projects created in Digital Performer in order to get feedback. You may also plug your band and announce live performances.
menright
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

new piece: The Icy Walk

Post by menright »

New piece posted on soundcloud: "The Icy Walk". Forced to choose categories, call it percolating ambient chill. I think the drum programming is pretty cool. Like to hear what you guys think of the mix!

https://soundcloud.com/mike-enright/the-icy-walk
MacBook Pro 17' 2.66 GHz Intel Core i7, 8 GB, DP9.1, MachFive3, Ethno2, Synthmaster, Waves, UVI, Ableton Live
BKK-OZ

Re: new piece: The Icy Walk

Post by BKK-OZ »

I felt absolutely no pain.
And much pleasure.
Cheers,
BK

…string theory says that all subatomic particles of the universe are nothing but musical notes. A, B-flat, C-sharp, correspond to electrons, neutrinos, quarks, and what have you. Therefore, physics is nothing but the laws of harmony of these strings. Chemistry is nothing but the melodies we can play on these strings. The universe is a symphony of strings and the mind of God… it is cosmic music resonating through 11 dimensional hyperspace.
- M Kaku
menright

Post by menright »

thanks, BKK - I'm following your work on soundcloud now. Really good stuff; I like it a lot.
MacBook Pro 17' 2.66 GHz Intel Core i7, 8 GB, DP9.1, MachFive3, Ethno2, Synthmaster, Waves, UVI, Ableton Live
Vadimoka

Post by Vadimoka »

sounds great!
Imac 21* I5 24Gb, Digital Performer 8.07,PT11, Mach Five3.2.1,TonePort UX-8, MOTU Traveler,UAD-2 Octo, Artist Mix
wdegillio

Post by wdegillio »

Superb track, Mike! Chill and chilling at one and the same time.
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzYInT ... 53N-Rs3c-g
Instagram - billgdegillio

2012 Mac Mini 2.3 GHz i7 (6.2)* 16 gigs RAM* OS 10.15.7* DP 11.22* MOTU M4* Scuffham S-Gear* Sibelius 8*
Xfer Records Serum & Nerve* u-he Zebra2 & Hive* NI Komplete 13* Korg Legacy Collection*
M-Audio Oxygen Pro 61* Presonus Central Station* Dynaudio BM5a* Rode NTH-100 & Grado SR225 Headphones
menright

Post by menright »

thanks for the kind words, guys!