I have been seen seeing, looking [Edit: Video now released]

Share music created in Digital Performer
Forum rules
This forum is where you can post links to sound files of your projects created in Digital Performer in order to get feedback. You may also plug your band and announce live performances.
BKK-OZ
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

I have been seen seeing, looking [Edit: Video now released]

Post by BKK-OZ »

Edit:
Finally got around to finishing off the video, if you are brave, you can watch it here.

- - - - -
I don't usually post my stuff until I have completed both the audio and visuals. But I'm not sure how long it will take for me to complete some of the videos I am working on (working in 25fps in 3d is a bit of a time soak!), so I have decided to put up some of the audio that I have finalized recently, just to get them out there.

This latest one is called 'I have been seen seeing, looking'.

Still image from the coming video here:Image

It is another excerpt from an installation piece I am working on.
More excerpts are on my Bandcamp site, and some video excerpts are here on Vimeo.
Last edited by BKK-OZ on Tue May 05, 2015 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers,
BK

…string theory says that all subatomic particles of the universe are nothing but musical notes. A, B-flat, C-sharp, correspond to electrons, neutrinos, quarks, and what have you. Therefore, physics is nothing but the laws of harmony of these strings. Chemistry is nothing but the melodies we can play on these strings. The universe is a symphony of strings and the mind of God… it is cosmic music resonating through 11 dimensional hyperspace.
- M Kaku
MIDI Life Crisis

Re: I have been seen seeing, looking

Post by MIDI Life Crisis »

Nice!
2013 Mac Pro 32GB RAM

OSX 10.14.6; DP 10; Track 16; Finale 26, iPad Pro, et al

MIDI LIFE CRISIS
BKK-OZ

Post by BKK-OZ »

Thank you for your kindness MLC.

I'm sure my stuff wouldn't be ranked in your top 1000, so I appreciate you taking the time to have a look/listen.
Cheers,
BK

…string theory says that all subatomic particles of the universe are nothing but musical notes. A, B-flat, C-sharp, correspond to electrons, neutrinos, quarks, and what have you. Therefore, physics is nothing but the laws of harmony of these strings. Chemistry is nothing but the melodies we can play on these strings. The universe is a symphony of strings and the mind of God… it is cosmic music resonating through 11 dimensional hyperspace.
- M Kaku
MIDI Life Crisis

Post by MIDI Life Crisis »

I don't have a top "#,000" list. I either like or I don't - and I do. I don't rank one work of art against another. Mahler isn't better than Beethoven or Zappa or Miles. Each is unique and, again, it's either good or bad, IMO.

I'm also a big fan of color. :)

Keep on keeping' on! :dance:
2013 Mac Pro 32GB RAM

OSX 10.14.6; DP 10; Track 16; Finale 26, iPad Pro, et al

MIDI LIFE CRISIS
BKK-OZ

Post by BKK-OZ »

Ha!

Gonna start calling you 'The Duke':
  • There are two kinds of music. Good music, and the other kind.
    - Ellington
Cheers,
BK

- M Kaku
mikehalloran

Post by mikehalloran »

I enjoyed it!
DP 11.31; 828mkII FW, micro lite, M4, MTP/AV USB Firmware 2.0.1
2023 Mac Studio M2 8TB, 192GB RAM, OS Sonoma 14.4, USB4 8TB external, M-Audio AIR 192|14, Mackie ProFxv3 6/10/12; 2012 MBPs Catalina, Mojave
IK-NI-Izotope-PSP-Garritan-Antares, LogicPro X, Finale 27.4, Dorico 5.2, Notion 6, Overture 5, TwistedWave, DSP-Q 5, SmartScore64 Pro, Toast 20 Pro
BKK-OZ

Post by BKK-OZ »

mikehalloran wrote:I enjoyed it!
Makes me smile brother, thanks for taking the time to have a listen.
Cheers,
BK

- M Kaku
wdegillio

Post by wdegillio »

Very creative; Excellent use of spoken-word samples!
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzYInT ... 53N-Rs3c-g
Instagram - billgdegillio

2012 Mac Mini 2.3 GHz i7 (6.2)* 16 gigs RAM* OS 10.15.7* DP 11.22* MOTU M4* Scuffham S-Gear* Sibelius 8*
Xfer Records Serum & Nerve* u-he Zebra2 & Hive* NI Komplete 13* Korg Legacy Collection*
M-Audio Oxygen Pro 61* Presonus Central Station* Dynaudio BM5a* Rode NTH-100 & Grado SR225 Headphones
BKK-OZ

Post by BKK-OZ »

Thanks for taking an interest Bill, and thanks for the kind words.
Cheers,
BK

- M Kaku