Oh! My Love (demo)

Share music created in Digital Performer
Forum rules
This forum is where you can post links to sound files of your projects created in Digital Performer in order to get feedback. You may also plug your band and announce live performances.
BKK-OZ
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Oh! My Love (demo)

Post by BKK-OZ »

I have just posted the first public excerpt from a piece that I have been working on for some time.

It is a video that runs ~3:50. If you are interested, you can go here to Vimeo to have a look.

All the audio was done in DP by yours truly, all visuals were done by me as well, using a program called Cinema 4d (renders taxing my MP to the limit!).

The audio is a rough stereo mix, the final mix will be in surround, as part of a 10 audio channel, 8 screen installation work. The final work will have 27 chapters and will be delivered via an installation, and eventually, via DVD and audio/video downloads, etc.

This video is excerpted from the chapter titled 'Oh! My Love'.
Cheers,
BK

…string theory says that all subatomic particles of the universe are nothing but musical notes. A, B-flat, C-sharp, correspond to electrons, neutrinos, quarks, and what have you. Therefore, physics is nothing but the laws of harmony of these strings. Chemistry is nothing but the melodies we can play on these strings. The universe is a symphony of strings and the mind of God… it is cosmic music resonating through 11 dimensional hyperspace.
- M Kaku
stubbsonic

Re: Oh! My Love (demo)

Post by stubbsonic »

Very fun to watch and listen to. Satisfying, simple. Cool tones.
M1 MBP; OS 12, FF800, DP 11.3, Kontakt 7, Reaktor 6, PC3K7, K2661S, iPad6, Godin XTSA, Two Ibanez 5 string basses (1 fretted, 1 fretless), FM3, SY-1000, etc.

http://www.jonstubbsmusic.com
BKK-OZ

Post by BKK-OZ »

Satisfying, simple
Words to live by, brother.

Thanx for checking it out and commenting.
Cheers,
BK

…string theory says that all subatomic particles of the universe are nothing but musical notes. A, B-flat, C-sharp, correspond to electrons, neutrinos, quarks, and what have you. Therefore, physics is nothing but the laws of harmony of these strings. Chemistry is nothing but the melodies we can play on these strings. The universe is a symphony of strings and the mind of God… it is cosmic music resonating through 11 dimensional hyperspace.
- M Kaku
waleed333

Post by waleed333 »

The audio is a rough stereo mix, the final mix will be in surround, as part of a 10 audio channel, 8 screen installation work. The final work will have 27 chapters and will be delivered via an installation, and eventually, via DVD and audio/video downloads, etc.