Song playthrough of a band I recently joined...

Share music created in Digital Performer
Forum rules
This forum is where you can post links to sound files of your projects created in Digital Performer in order to get feedback. You may also plug your band and announce live performances.
Tesionman
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Song playthrough of a band I recently joined...

Post by Tesionman »

Howdy!

Kandia is a band I recently joined, so I decided to make a playthrough of one of the songs off their second album "All Is Gone". This just an instrumental playthough.
All drums are natural. No triggering or blended samples.
http://www.kandiamusic.com

cheers
Get Real Live Drum Tracks @ http://www.hugoribeiro.com

Macbook Pro | DP 10.13 | Motu 8Pre (x2) | Apogee Duet 2
Sonor Drums | Sabian Cymbals | Remo Drumheads | Vater Drumsticks
Phil O

Re: Song playthrough of a band I recently joined...

Post by Phil O »

Hey, thanks for posting that, T. I visit this forum frequently and enjoy listening to what others here are working on. Good stuff, dude! 8) Hope this band works out well for you.

On another note, I just joined a band recently myself. Probably over 90% of the work we do is ballroom dancing - and there's plenty of work. Which means, plenty of schlepping equipment. I'm currently playing a 30 year old set of Yamaha Custom Tours and it's just too big for the gig. I'm thinking of downsizing. Have you had a chance to check out any of the new Yamaha stuff (since the factory change)? I haven't shopped for drums in so long, I don't even know where to start. Suggestions?

BTW, did I mention that I really like your sound?

Phil
DP 11.23, 2020 M1 Mac Mini [9,1] (16 Gig RAM), Mac Pro 3GHz 8 core [6,1] (16 Gig RAM), OS 14.3.1/11.6.2, Lynx Aurora (n) 8tb, MOTU 8pre-es, MOTU M6, MOTU 828, Apogee Rosetta 800, UAD-2 Satellite, a truckload of outboard gear and plug-ins, and a partridge in a pear tree.
Tesionman

Post by Tesionman »

Hi Phil!!
Thank you!!!! :D

Well, as a Yamaha fan, I would suggest checking out the new Hybrid Maple kits.. they are a new series in the Yamaha line. Unfortunately I haven't tried them yet but they are getting great feedback! And… its Yamaha.. so it has to be top notch! ;)
Anything from Yamaha is great so you can't go wrong with any of them! ;)

cheers
Get Real Live Drum Tracks @ http://www.hugoribeiro.com

Macbook Pro | DP 10.13 | Motu 8Pre (x2) | Apogee Duet 2
Sonor Drums | Sabian Cymbals | Remo Drumheads | Vater Drumsticks
Phil O

Post by Phil O »

Thanks. Rock on.
DP 11.23, 2020 M1 Mac Mini [9,1] (16 Gig RAM), Mac Pro 3GHz 8 core [6,1] (16 Gig RAM), OS 14.3.1/11.6.2, Lynx Aurora (n) 8tb, MOTU 8pre-es, MOTU M6, MOTU 828, Apogee Rosetta 800, UAD-2 Satellite, a truckload of outboard gear and plug-ins, and a partridge in a pear tree.