The Light Afternoon

Share music created in Digital Performer
Forum rules
This forum is where you can post links to sound files of your projects created in Digital Performer in order to get feedback. You may also plug your band and announce live performances.
stevenew
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

The Light Afternoon

Post by stevenew »

Hi,

I have been meaning to post this for months, as we will soon be finishing our 2nd album in DP 7.24 I thought it was about time I braved it. I know you DP guys have high standards but as someone famous once said "This is who we are and this is what we do".

Those that know about these things have classified us as 'Crossover Prog' which is fine by me.

My Parallel Life by The Light Afternoon, released at the end of 2012, was composed, recorded & mixed in DP 7.24.

Here is a link to our SoundCloud page, the top 4 tracks, 'Right The Way In', 'The Agents', 'Losing His Brain' & 'My Angels Wear Boots' are from the album.

https://soundcloud.com/the-light-afternoon

I won't bore you with the recording details etc, but if anyone likes it and wants to know more, I am happy to discuss.

Thanks

Steve
2018 3.2 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7 16GB. External SSD Sample Drives. macOS Monterey 12.2. MOTU 624 & 8D. Cubase Pro 11, Wavelab Pro 11, DP 9.52, DSP Quattro 5. Arturia, Gforce, iZotope, NI, Plugin Alliance, Slate, SSD5, Soniccouture, Spectrasonics, Spitfire. Novation 61 SLMKII, JBL LSR 305, Sennheiser HD600, AKG 240MKII. PRS, Martin Guitars, Mensinger Bass. Vox & Orange amps. Line 6 Helix.