Prelude Film Trailer

Share music created in Digital Performer
Forum rules
This forum is where you can post links to sound files of your projects created in Digital Performer in order to get feedback. You may also plug your band and announce live performances.
cowtothesky
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Prelude Film Trailer

Post by cowtothesky »

Hi folks -
Here is a trailer I did the music for. We shot the trailer first and the producer is trying to get funding through kickstarter to shoot the entire film. Hopefully, more people will donate to the cause! It is a science fiction film.

Anyway, here is the trailer - all done on DP7:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/178 ... e?ref=live
Imac Pro 10-core, 64GB Ram, Mac OS (latest), 2TB SSD, Blackmagic Multiport 4TB SSD, DP 10, Motu Ultralite MK3 Hybrid, VSL Instruments, VE Pro, Vienna Suite, Spectrasonics, Project SAM, Spitfire, Kontakt, Korg M3
Phil O

Re: Prelude Film Trailer

Post by Phil O »

Nicely done! If he gets funded, will you be working on the movie?

Phil
DP 11.23, 2020 M1 Mac Mini [9,1] (16 Gig RAM), Mac Pro 3GHz 8 core [6,1] (16 Gig RAM), OS 14.3.1/11.6.2, Lynx Aurora (n) 8tb, MOTU 8pre-es, MOTU M6, MOTU 828, Apogee Rosetta 800, UAD-2 Satellite, a truckload of outboard gear and plug-ins, and a partridge in a pear tree.
cowtothesky

Post by cowtothesky »

Thanks. That means a lot coming from you guys.

Yes, I will be doing the movie if he gets the funding. So, I hope we get enough backers. It will be a fun score to write. It is an interesting way to fund a movie - I haven't been involved in a kickstarter project before.
Imac Pro 10-core, 64GB Ram, Mac OS (latest), 2TB SSD, Blackmagic Multiport 4TB SSD, DP 10, Motu Ultralite MK3 Hybrid, VSL Instruments, VE Pro, Vienna Suite, Spectrasonics, Project SAM, Spitfire, Kontakt, Korg M3
faarisuman
Primary DAW OS: Windows

Post by faarisuman »

I have one of those that I was fortunate to get when a friend upgraded to a larger one. It wasn't that impressive when it was in my MacPro1,1, but that's because the slots in that machine did not support PCIe 2.0 and so it was bottlnecked. Not much faster than a conventional drive. Now that it's in my MacPro4,1 it's pretty impressive. I use it for my boot drive, but still have my home folder on a convention drive because I have a lot of email message and photos etc. and the card I have is 120GB.