'F***ed from the Start': blues in an electronic space

Share music created in Digital Performer
Forum rules
This forum is where you can post links to sound files of your projects created in Digital Performer in order to get feedback. You may also plug your band and announce live performances.
menright
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

'F***ed from the Start': blues in an electronic space

Post by menright »

To quote from the SoundCloud description: "Written in the early 80s and finally recorded during the summer of 2016, '••••ed from the Start' is B.B. King at a late dinner with the Pet Shop Boys: trad blues in a moody, spare, electronic space."

http://bit.ly/2cQhTxH

All DP 9.1 with MachFive 3. Love to hear your thoughts on the recording and mastering, the more tech the better!

thanks,
Mike E
MacBook Pro 17' 2.66 GHz Intel Core i7, 8 GB, DP9.1, MachFive3, Ethno2, Synthmaster, Waves, UVI, Ableton Live
TrebleHook

Re: 'F***ed from the Start': blues in an electronic space

Post by TrebleHook »

Nice Groove!
Treble Hook
Florida Soul-Cast Studio
727-418-2916 idigflorida@gmail.com
iMac 2020 Monterey macOS 12.4; Tascam Model 12, DP11.1; Spectrasonics Trillian; Toontracks Superior Drummer 2; Adam Monroe AMRotaryOrgan
James Steele
Site Administrator

Post by James Steele »

I created a bit.ly link for you. I really don't care for the F-Bomb on this board. Thanks.
JamesSteeleProject.com | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Mac Studio M1 Max, 64GB/2TB, MacOS 14.4.1 Sonoma, DP 11.31, MOTU 828es, MOTU 24Ai, MOTU MIDI Express XT, UAD-2 TB3 Satellite OCTO, Console 1 Mk2, Avid S3, NI Komplete Kontrol S88 Mk2, Red Type B, Millennia HV-3C, Warm Audio WA-2A, AudioScape 76F, Dean guitars, Marshall amps, etc., etc.!
Jolene
Primary DAW OS: Windows

Post by Jolene »

nice jam!