9/11 remembered

The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other off topic discussion.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
The forum for petitions, theoretical discussion, gripes, or other matters outside deemed outside the scope of helping users make optimal use of MOTU hardware and software. Posts in other forums may be moved here at the moderators discretion. No politics or religion!!
ssp
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

9/11 remembered

Post by ssp »

As there is not a general chat on the main board i posted this here for you all on this day and I hope that James does not mind.

Just to say my thoughts to those of you in the States on this day and to those of you who may be personally effected by past events.

I know im from the U.K however some of my closest friends are from the States

God bless America and you all.

mac pro 8-core, mac mirror door dp, graphite g4 400.
Motu 2408/24io interfaces, PT HD, Event opals, Focal twin 6.
Too many synths to mention!
James Steele
Site Administrator
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: 9/11 remembered

Post by James Steele »

Thank you, Simon. I most certainly do NOT mind and have made this a global topic for today. Thanks for your sentiments. It's important I feel for us to be mindful of this day.

JamesSteeleProject.com | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Mac Studio M1 Max, 64GB/2TB, MacOS 14.4 Sonoma, DP 11.31, MOTU 828es, MOTU 24Ai, MOTU MIDI Express XT, UAD-2 TB3 Satellite OCTO, Console 1 Mk2, Avid S3, NI Komplete Kontrol S88 Mk2, Red Type B, Millennia HV-3C, Warm Audio WA-2A, AudioScape 76F, Dean guitars, Marshall amps, etc., etc.!
eriknorlander

Post by eriknorlander »

Beautiful posts, guys. May music prevail and hatred fade away.

Erik
G5 Quad 2.5GHz, 6 GB RAM, OS 10.5.8, DP 7.02, UAD-2 Quad, all IK Multimedia and Sonic Reality synths and plug-ins, DrumTracker, ApTrigga, NI Komplete 5 and 6, ImpOSCar, TimewARP 2600, Waves Gold, Nomad Integral, 2X 828mk3, UltraLite mk3, 3X micro express. 1967 modular Moog synthesizer, Minimoog model Ds, Voyager, other Moog things, Alesis A6, lots of other hardware synths. Hammond organ and Leslie, Kawai grand piano. Mics and guitars. Braun 3071 coffee maker.
http://www.eriknorlander.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Phil O

Post by Phil O »

I lost an acquaintance that day. Not a close friend, but I knew her through a mutual friend. Sept 11 will always be different for me now. My heart goes out to all those who lost their lives and also to their families.

Phil
DP 11.23, 2020 M1 Mac Mini [9,1] (16 Gig RAM), Mac Pro 3GHz 8 core [6,1] (16 Gig RAM), OS 14.3.1/11.6.2, Lynx Aurora (n) 8tb, MOTU 8pre-es, MOTU M6, MOTU 828, Apogee Rosetta 800, UAD-2 Satellite, a truckload of outboard gear and plug-ins, and a partridge in a pear tree.
gslawson

Post by gslawson »

I watched the plane that hit the Pentagon from just across the river, and 2 close friends of mine lost cousins in the NYFD that ran into the flames to rescue people. We are blessed to share this world with people like our first responders, and may we see our differences as human strengths, not reasons for hatred and divisiveness.
Grant
Averley Media
Mac Studio M1 Ultra, 1 tb, 64gb, 48 gpu, DP 11.2, PT Studio, Nuendo 12, Logic 10, EWQL, Spitfire Audio, Trillian, RMX Stylus, Waves Horizon, Mach 5, Scarlett 18i20 Gen 3, SSL UF8, ADAM A7v, other goodies.
davelee

Post by davelee »

** DELETED AS POLITICAL **
Mac Mini 2.3 i7 Quad 16 gig RAM OS 10.10.1, Macbook Pro Dual Core 2.16 4 gig RAM 10.10.1, Digital Performer 8.07,Universal Audio Quad, Mackie Onyx 800R, Yamaha Motif ES Rack, Omnisphere, RMX and Trilian,Komplete 9 Ultimate, Ivory I, BFD 2, Korg LCDE, Real Guitar, Real Strat, Ethno 2, Altiverb 7,True Pianos, Synplant, Microtonic, Dynaudio BM6a, Avantone Mix Cubes, Alphatrack, Mackie Big Knob,Yamaha KX-8,Yamaha KX-76,Axiom 25...and more.