Scroll bar is not moving smoothly???

For seeking technical help with Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for seeking solutions to technical problems involving Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS, as well as feature requests, criticisms, comparison to other DAWs.
JLEpperson
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Scroll bar is not moving smoothly???

Post by JLEpperson »

The scroll bar is very jerky and it's taking a long time to load session. I just upgraded from OSX 10.5 and DP 8 to Sierra and 9.0. It was working fine before i did this.

Using 9.0 with Sierra and a Macbook pro 2.9G, 8MB Ram and 1 TB Solid State Drive.

Would 9.5 be better?
Suggestions?
philbrown
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Scroll bar is not moving smoothly???

Post by philbrown »

JLEpperson wrote:The scroll bar is very jerky and it's taking a long time to load session. I just upgraded from OSX 10.5 and DP 8 to Sierra and 9.0. It was working fine before i did this.

Using 9.0 with Sierra and a Macbook pro 2.9G, 8MB Ram and 1 TB Solid State Drive.

Would 9.5 be better?
Suggestions?
9.51 is the latest version. Also make sure you have latest drivers installed for whatever hardware you're using.
2020 iMac 27" 3.6GHz 10 core i9 • Mac OS 12.2.1 • DP 11.04 • UAD-8 Octo card • Midas M32R

Plugs: UAD•Slate•Scuffham•Flux IRCAM•NI Komplete•Klanghelm•Waves•Spectrasonics•Arturia•Soundtoys•Nomad Factory•PSP•Stillwell•Cytomic•Korg•Five12•GForce