Apptrigga: Is it dead and gone?

For seeking technical help with Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for seeking solutions to technical problems involving Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS, as well as feature requests, criticisms, comparison to other DAWs.
Fibes
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Apptrigga: Is it dead and gone?

Post by Fibes »

I'm on Sierra and DP 9.51 and can't get Apptrigga to show up any longer. Not sure if anyone else is able to use it. May have to find another drum sample replacement tool.

Anyone able to get it to work?
Fibes

"You can like it, or not like it."
-----------------------------------
DP 7.24, 12 Core 2.66, Reason, Live, UAD-2 full meal deal, Sonalksis 315 & 517, DUY Everpack, Altiverb 6, Apptrigga, Autotune 5, OHM Force Experience, Audio Damage Dishord/Adverb/Dubstation, PSP full meal deal, Camelphat/Space, Wave Arts Power pack and many more.
mikehalloran

Re: Apptrigga: Is it dead and gone?

Post by mikehalloran »

What does apulSoft say?
DP 11.31; 828mkII FW, micro lite, M4, MTP/AV USB Firmware 2.0.1
2023 Mac Studio M2 8TB, 192GB RAM, OS Sonoma 14.4.1, USB4 8TB external, M-Audio AIR 192|14, Mackie ProFxv3 6/10/12; 2012 MBPs Catalina, Mojave
IK-NI-Izotope-PSP-Garritan-Antares, LogicPro X, Finale 27.4, Dorico 5.2, Notion 6, Overture 5, TwistedWave, DSP-Q 5, SmartScore64 Pro, Toast 20 Pro
FMiguelez

Post by FMiguelez »

Have you tried DP's trigger?
Mac Mini Server i7 2.66 GHs/16 GB RAM / OSX 10.14 / DP 9.52
Tascam DM-24, MOTU Track 16, all Spectrasonics' stuff,
Vienna Instruments SUPER PACKAGE, Waves Mercury, slaved iMac and Mac Minis running VEP 7, etc.

---------------------------

"In physics the truth is rarely perfectly clear, and that is certainly universally the case in human affairs. Hence, what is not surrounded by uncertainty cannot be the truth." ― Richard Feynman
Fibes

Post by Fibes »

I have heard nothing from Apulsoft.
Fibes

DP 7.24, 12 Core 2.66, Reason, Live, UAD-2 full meal deal, Sonalksis 315 & 517, DUY Everpack, Altiverb 6, Apptrigga, Autotune 5, OHM Force Experience, Audio Damage Dishord/Adverb/Dubstation, PSP full meal deal, Camelphat/Space, Wave Arts Power pack and many more.
mrgkeys

Post by mrgkeys »

http://www.apulsoft.ch/aptrigga3/index.php

the V2 of this plugin was 32 bit only, DP 9.5.1 needs 64 bit. I have used the V2 wrapped by 32 Lives for backward compatibility on old project brought forward and it's fine minus having to relink the original samples occasionally.

I've used the V3 64 bit version of this for a while and I feel like it triggers as well as Slate does, just without the massive library of sounds. Thankfully I have gigs of samples from project going back 20 years! It tracks flams pretty well, and that's my measuring stick. Sometimes it's just the right thing, and isn't as big of a pull on the CPU as Slate Trigger. Also, the under snare samples are awesome on live shows I get with no bottom snare mic, or with so much buzz from a slamming drum wedge, it's more easy to recreate than to try and gate or cut it out.
Fibes

Post by Fibes »

I have apptrigga 3 and it doesn't even show up after install.

So weird.
Fibes