Korg Legacy and High Sierra

For seeking technical help with Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for seeking solutions to technical problems involving Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS, as well as feature requests, criticisms, comparison to other DAWs.
bayswater
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Korg Legacy and High Sierra

Post by bayswater »

I've finished getting everything installed on a new High Sierra partition and only two things didn't work. One is the free Air Music Xpander which I can live without. The other is the M1 and Wavestation VIs. I don't use them much, but not ready to let them go. The stand alone versions installed but do nothing when launched. Logic failed the AU validation on them, and DP doesn't see them at all.

Anyone get these working?
2018 Mini i7 32G 10.14.6, DP 11.3, Mixbus 9, Logic 10.5, Scarlett 18i8
tremo

Re: Korg Legacy and High Sierra

Post by tremo »

Maybe a long shot, and I'm not on High Sierra, but... do you have the VST versions of the Korg plugins installed? The AUs won't work without the VSTs present.
Mac Studio Max | 32GB | 14.3.1 | 828es | M4 | DP 10.13 | Studio One 6.5 | Logic 10.8
Guitar Gaz

Post by Guitar Gaz »

That is strange - the standalone versions of Wavestation and M1 work fine on mine and I am on High Sierra. I presume you have the latest versions of Legacy as Korg update these from time to time?
Gary Shepherd
iMac 27" 3.3 GHz Intel Core i5, 32 GB Ram, Monterey 12.7.4, 64 bit, Digital Performer 11.2, Studio One 6.5 Professional, Reason 11, Melodyne 5 Editor, Korg Legacy Wavestation and M1, Arturia minimoog V, Helix Native 3.72, Bias FX 2 Elite, Superior Drummer 3, EZkeys, EZbass, Nektar Panorama T4, Motu M4, Faderport 2018, Gibson Les Paul Standard, James Tyler Variax JTV-59 and other gear.
bayswater

Post by bayswater »

Thanks both of you. I'm pretty sure I have the most recent versions, but I might have deleted the VSTs. I never use them so I've been removing them from the new partition. That's probably it.
2018 Mini i7 32G 10.14.6, DP 11.3, Mixbus 9, Logic 10.5, Scarlett 18i8