Messed up Measure TIme in Tracks and Sequence Windows

For seeking technical help with Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for seeking solutions to technical problems involving Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS, as well as feature requests, criticisms, comparison to other DAWs.
vpg
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Messed up Measure TIme in Tracks and Sequence Windows

Post by vpg »

Hey guys,

How do I upload an image for you guys to look at.

Am in need of your help ~.

Don't know what accidental key combination I used when I was simply trying to click on the comments window to type "Omnisphere" (and thought I pressed Shift and the the letter "o" for the capitalization of "Omnisphere", but somehow I mangled hitting the keys and it inadvertently changed the measure time in my tracks (and sequence) windows.

Not just in my currently session, but in *every single session I ever created days, months and years prior to this session. All the soundbites have shifted to some weird time so even if I have my cursor start at Bar 2, there is no actual indication in the tracks window measure bar across the top, that it's at bar 2. Instead, it's showing shizz like "0.25, 0.50, 0. 75..." and above those measurements, it has "0.0" all the way along from left to right.

Am in the middle of a tv project and this has now affected every session and cue I've written and am about to write.

Can anyone help to troubleshoot this?

best,
Li
vpg

Re: Messed up Measure TIme in Tracks and Sequence Windows

Post by vpg »

Can anyone remind me how to upload an image from my desktop?

Thanks in advance ~
Shooshie

Post by Shooshie »

Open the Time Format window and fix it. I think that menu is under the Setup Menu.

Shoosh
|l| OS X 10.12.6 |l| DP 10.0 |l| 2.4 GHz 12-Core MacPro Mid-2012 |l| 40GB RAM |l| Mach5.3 |l| Waves 9.x |l| Altiverb |l| Ivory 2 New York Steinway |l| Wallander WIVI 2.30 Winds, Brass, Saxes |l| Garritan Aria |l| VSL 5.3.1 and VSL Pro 2.3.1 |l| Yamaha WX-5 MIDI Wind Controller |l| Roland FC-300 |l|
Shooshie

Post by Shooshie »

Or did you by chance hit Command-Right Arrow a few times? Check the Zoom level in the Mini-Menu at top-right of window.
|l| OS X 10.12.6 |l| DP 10.0 |l| 2.4 GHz 12-Core MacPro Mid-2012 |l| 40GB RAM |l| Mach5.3 |l| Waves 9.x |l| Altiverb |l| Ivory 2 New York Steinway |l| Wallander WIVI 2.30 Winds, Brass, Saxes |l| Garritan Aria |l| VSL 5.3.1 and VSL Pro 2.3.1 |l| Yamaha WX-5 MIDI Wind Controller |l| Roland FC-300 |l|
vpg

Post by vpg »

Shoosh ~

Thank you! Went into the time format window and there it was: it was set a real time. Must have accidentally hit a key combo that went and changed my time format.

Total relief!

Again, serious mucho thanks ~