Cannot get click to work.

For seeking technical help with Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for seeking solutions to technical problems involving Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS, as well as feature requests, criticisms, comparison to other DAWs.
glennhardy
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Cannot get click to work.

Post by glennhardy »

Hi, New to Performer here...so far, so good. (I have purchased the program, lest anyone think I'm a pirate.) At this point, one thing I cannot seem to figure out is how to get a simple metronome click. I have read and re-read the user guide. I think I have done what it says. I have searched this forum. I just need a simple audio click. Clicked the icon...checked the click in the Studio menu...checked the click prefs...the defaults...what have I missed?
Thank you in advance.
Kurt Cowling

Re: Cannot get click to work.

Post by Kurt Cowling »

Is the click assigned to the correct audio output in the click prefs?
DP 11.1, Monterey, 2021 MacBook Pro M1-Max, 2017 iMac Retina 5K 27-inch, Omnisphere 2, Trilian, Stylus RMX, EZ Drummer 2, MachFive 3.11, Real Guitar2, Real Strat, Sample Modeling trumpet, saxes, trombone, Fr Horn/Tuba. Audio Modeling clarinets, double reeds, flutes, strings, Kontakt 6, Flux Pure Limiter 3, PSP Vintage Warmer, PSP MixPack, PSP StereoPack, PSP Impressor, Altiverb 7, Izotope RX8 Standard, Yamaha S-90ES, Yamaha MOXF-8, Yamaha MX60, Sibelius subscription, Adobe CC and Motion 5.
glennhardy

Re: Cannot get click to work.

Post by glennhardy »

Thank you Kurt. Yes, as it turns out, I had the correct audio out selected, but after looking at that window again, I noticed that I had not selected anything for the accented and normal sounds...duhhhh.
Thanks again for the quick response.