"saved time for this chunk" weirdness

For seeking technical help with Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for seeking solutions to technical problems involving Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS, as well as feature requests, criticisms, comparison to other DAWs.
stringtheory
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

"saved time for this chunk" weirdness

Post by stringtheory »

I just upgraded from Yosemite to Sierra, continuing to use DP at 9.13 which I was already running, so I think this may be related...

I used to be able to save times in each chunk of the project using the same name for the saved time ("bouncy," for the section I want to bounce out), and it would remember the different times for each chunk as long as I used the "New Saved Time For This Chunk" command.

Now, since the upgrade, it won't do that. If I try to use the same name, it acts as if I am overwriting the saved time for any chunk that has a saved time with that name - in fact, it also forgot the saved times I already had. It's also consistently opening the Saved Times window behind the Control Panel, which is a bother...

I've rebooted, and also tried this in different projects with the same result...about to open a Tech Link at MOTU. Anyone else have this experience, or is it functioning correctly for you?

Tony
27" iMac 4.0GHz (late 2015), 32G RAM, OSX 10.13.6, DP10.01, UAD Apollo Duo TB, MTPAV USB (also 2021 14" MBP M1 Pro, 32G RAM, Apollo Twin Duo TB)