Weird bundles issue

For seeking technical help with Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for seeking solutions to technical problems involving Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS, as well as feature requests, criticisms, comparison to other DAWs.
philbrown
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Weird bundles issue

Post by philbrown »

I was cutting some guitar leads in stereo from my Kemper amp and kept having this same weird issue where Ch 1 left was always behind Ch 2 by about 1145 samples or around 26 ms - obviously quite audible. I was using channels 1 and 2 of my Midas M32R which I normally use for kick and snare (as mono channels) so I thought something was set wrong at the board on Ch 1. Switching to Ch 3-4 worked perfectly. Back to Ch 1-2 same issue. Finally after much ado and head scratching I turned to DP and then Bundles. Ch 1 and 2 were at the top of the bundles list as 2 mono channels, the way I use them most of the time for kick and snare. At the bottom of the list was Ch 1-2 as a stereo pair. I deleted the mono ones and the problem was instantly fixed. Not sure if this is a bug or just one of those one-time glitches. I just switched from DP 8.07 to 9.12 so I'm not sure if that's related, but t might be as this file was created in 8.07. Has anyone here run into anything like this?
2020 iMac 27" 3.6GHz 10 core i9 • Mac OS 12.2.1 • DP 11.04 • UAD-8 Octo card • Midas M32R

Plugs: UAD•Slate•Scuffham•Flux IRCAM•NI Komplete•Klanghelm•Waves•Spectrasonics•Arturia•Soundtoys•Nomad Factory•PSP•Stillwell•Cytomic•Korg•Five12•GForce