Arturia Plug Ins default to max Volume when freezing

For seeking technical help with Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for seeking solutions to technical problems involving Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS, as well as feature requests, criticisms, comparison to other DAWs.
gongbass
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Arturia Plug Ins default to max Volume when freezing

Post by gongbass »

I've just noticed this issue today. My Arturia CS80 V2 and Prophet V2 (both recently updated) open and perform fine but when I go to freeze tracks they default to max volume and I can't lower. Is there a fix for this? This hadn't happened in the past.
Mac Pro 3.2, 8 Core. Mac Book Pro 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo. Power Mac G5 Dual 2.0. (2) MOTU 2408 MK3's (BLA Mods) & 8 Pre. Motu Micro lite for MIDI (interface for Mac Pro) MOTU Ultralite MK3, Dp 7.2, Reason 4, Ethno 2, MX4, Symphonic Instrument, Mach 5 V2, Electric Keys, Ivory II Grand, Arturia CS-80V, Arturia Prophet V.2, PSP Vintage Warmer, Softube Trident A-Range EQ, IK Classik Reverb, Focusrite Liquid Mix, Peak LE

Affordable "E" Drum session work: gongbass@msn.com
David Polich
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Arturia Plug Ins default to max Volume when freezing

Post by David Polich »

You can always buss the audio from the Arturia synth
to a new audio track and record that, then delete the
Arturia synth.

When I am happy with a virtual synth part and the
sound from the synth, I save the sound as an AU
preset and then record the part as an audio track.
I prefer this to freezing anyway since freezing is
a real-time process and takes the same amount of
time as recording the audio track.
2019 Mac Pro 8-core, 32GB RAM, Mac OS Ventura, MIDI Express 128, Apogee Duet 3, DP 11.2x, Waves, Slate , Izotope, UAD, Amplitube 5, Tonex, Spectrasonics, Native Instruments, Pianoteq, Soniccouture, Arturia, Amplesound, Acustica, Reason Objekt, Plasmonic, Vital, Cherry Audio, Toontrack, BFD, Yamaha Motif XF6, Yamaha Montage M6, Korg Kronos X61, Alesis Ion,Sequential Prophet 6, Sequential OB-6, Hammond XK5, Yamaha Disklavier MK 3 piano.
http://www.davepolich.com