MOTU audio system turns off in windows 10

For seeking technical help with Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for seeking solutions to technical problems involving Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS, as well as feature requests, criticisms, comparison to other DAWs.
jblen
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

MOTU audio system turns off in windows 10

Post by jblen »

I'm running DP9.12 on a Surface pro 4 w/latest version of Windows 10 and MOTU Microbook 2 hardware.
Quite often I get an error message telling me that the MAS has been turned off and I have to reconfigure the ASIO microbook driver..nightmare.
Also, when I close a project, DP quits!
Very difficult to run a session under these circumstances, it didn't happen in the last version of DP9.
Any help gratefully accepted.
James B (Ireland)
JBlen
David Polich
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: MOTU audio system turns off in windows 10

Post by David Polich »

This is the "Mac OS" section of the forum. You should post your question over on the "Troubleshooting DP: Windows" section.
2019 Mac Pro 8-core, 32GB RAM, Mac OS Ventura, MIDI Express 128, Apogee Duet 3, DP 11.2x, Waves, Slate , Izotope, UAD, Amplitube 5, Tonex, Spectrasonics, Native Instruments, Pianoteq, Soniccouture, Arturia, Amplesound, Acustica, Reason Objekt, Plasmonic, Vital, Cherry Audio, Toontrack, BFD, Yamaha Motif XF6, Yamaha Montage M6, Korg Kronos X61, Alesis Ion,Sequential Prophet 6, Sequential OB-6, Hammond XK5, Yamaha Disklavier MK 3 piano.
http://www.davepolich.com