DP9.02 VEP offline bounce timing

For seeking technical help with Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for seeking solutions to technical problems involving Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS, as well as feature requests, criticisms, comparison to other DAWs.
toodamnhip
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: DP9.02 VEP offline bounce timing

Post by toodamnhip »

Killahurts wrote:I don't normally do offline bounces of VEP, so this hasn't really been a problem for me.. but I'm still very pleased to know that MOTU is serious about compatibility between VEP and DP.

Also exciting that 9.1 is coming up.. though to be honest, I hope MOTU takes their time, this time. :wink:
I am glad they are treating VE pro seriously. Vienna was good enough to develop a M A S version, that shows a lot of faith in MOTU. It is good they reciprocate and need to do so continuoly.
Mac Pro (Late 2013
2.7 GHz 12-Core Intel Xeon E5
64 GB 1866 MHz DDR3
Mojave
DP 10.13
MOTU 8pre, MTP AV, 828 mkII
Tons of VIS and plug ins. SSD hard drives etc
Killahurts

Post by Killahurts »

toodamnhip wrote:
Killahurts wrote:I don't normally do offline bounces of VEP, so this hasn't really been a problem for me.. but I'm still very pleased to know that MOTU is serious about compatibility between VEP and DP.

Also exciting that 9.1 is coming up.. though to be honest, I hope MOTU takes their time, this time. :wink:
I am glad they are treating VE pro seriously. Vienna was good enough to develop a M A S version, that shows a lot of faith in MOTU. It is good they reciprocate and need to do so continuoly.
Yep, I agree.

No doubt, a lot of it has to do with the large film/TV composing base that uses DP, so we're lucky there is the market to support that collaboration..

:koolaid:
DP11, 2019 16-Core Mac Pro, Monterey, 64GB RAM. RME HDSPe MADI FX to SSL Alphalink to SSL Matrix console, and multiple digital sub consoles. UAD Quad PCIe. Outboard stuff.
Tripi

Post by Tripi »

It is a nice mutual gesture by MOTU and Vienna. But some day, Vienna is going to pop up with their own DAW, and it will melt the collective faces off composers around the world. I can just picture it - integrated VEP, MIR, Instruments, and all geared towards film/tv composers. Maybe i'm just fantasizing....
12-Core Mac Pro, OS: Sierra w/ DP9 - always the latest version. Love of film music.