DP9 Click Issue

For seeking technical help with Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for seeking solutions to technical problems involving Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS, as well as feature requests, criticisms, comparison to other DAWs.
ccjones87
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

DP9 Click Issue

Post by ccjones87 »

My sequence is set to 3/4 in the conductor track. I want the click on each quarter note. No matter what I do, it plays a dotted quarter note. I've changed the click preferences for 3/4 to a beat value of a quarter note to no avail. I then changed it to a pattern reading 1 1 1 / 4 to no avail. What do I need o do to make DP play a quarter note in 3/4? Any assistance would be much appreciated!
DP 9.5 OSX 10.10.5 Late 2011 Apple iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7, 32GB memory 1333MHz DDR3
stubbsonic
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: DP9 Click Issue

Post by stubbsonic »

Look at the click preferences to see if you have a different sound or volume setting for the non-accented click. It might be that the non-accented clicks are just turned down. Oh wait, that would give you dotted half. Never mind that.

In the conductor track, look at the meter event to see click = note-value

If you there isn't an event in the conductor, you can set that next to the tempo slider.

I haven't messed with the preferences for Click Defaults, but maybe something is set weird in there.
M1 MBP; OS 12, FF800, DP 11.3, Kontakt 7, Reaktor 6, PC3K7, K2661S, iPad6, Godin XTSA, Two Ibanez 5 string basses (1 fretted, 1 fretless), FM3, SY-1000, etc.

http://www.jonstubbsmusic.com