MotuAudioSystem MAS not working?

For seeking technical help with Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for seeking solutions to technical problems involving Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS, as well as feature requests, criticisms, comparison to other DAWs.
Jamie
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

MotuAudioSystem MAS not working?

Post by Jamie »

I'm running DP8.07 on Yosemite 10.10.5 and a few days ago, everything was running fine. Nothing has changed since then.

I am using a Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 with an ADAT expander Behringer ADA8200 (limited to 48k) and SPDIF is a DigiDesign ElevenRack.

Even if I turn off the 11R and 8200, I still get error messages when loading DP or when loading projects. The latest one says:

Code: Select all

Digital Performer has encountered an error. Internal error: client passed an invalid argument to the system (MotuAudioSystem Mas MasStudio.cpp 321 [7:0])
When I hit OK (the only option), I get sent to the HW Setup Window. No matter what interface (tried built in output) and hit OK, that same error immediately pops up.

One of the errors I saw earlier gave me the option to use MIDI Only mode... Also gave me the option to go to HW setup or Studio Setup. Basically, it's telling me that the MAS is not loading properly.

Anyone seen this before?
dp 8.07 - 2011 21.5" iMac 2.5 i5, 32GB Ram - OS X 10.10.5
Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Behringer ADA8200, DigiDesign ElevenRack
jessestack
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: MotuAudioSystem MAS not working?

Post by jessestack »

Hi,
Did you manage to get this sorted? I'm getting the same error and also using the Saffire Pro 40. 1 minute it was fine and then the next I can't open any projects.