Load menu missing item?

For seeking technical help with Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for seeking solutions to technical problems involving Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS, as well as feature requests, criticisms, comparison to other DAWs.
musicman691

Load menu missing item?

Post by musicman691 »

When using the load menu/window as shown on page 21 of the manual I seem to be missing the Data and Link radio buttons under the Load Chunks radio button. Has this changed in the program and the manual isn't updated or is it something else? I grabbed the latest version of DP8 off the website and installed that and the same thing.
bayswater
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Load menu missing item?

Post by bayswater »

I don't see it either. There is a vague reference to fixes to Load in the 8.06 update. I guess we don't have the option of linking any more.
2018 Mini i7 32G 10.14.6, DP 11.3, Mixbus 9, Logic 10.5, Scarlett 18i8
musicman691

Post by musicman691 »

bayswater wrote:I don't see it either. There is a vague reference to fixes to Load in the 8.06 update. I guess we don't have the option of linking any more.
Glad to know it's not just me; I've been having enough issues getting back in the swing of things of DP after a few years away and using ProTools. So I guess by default then Load also loads the data? Is there a cumulative changelog anywheres with the changes in DP8?
bayswater
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Post by bayswater »

There is a cumulative update document with each DP update. There is one for the 8.07 update that shows everything since V7. The 7.24 update shows all of the changes in V7 over V6, and so on.
2018 Mini i7 32G 10.14.6, DP 11.3, Mixbus 9, Logic 10.5, Scarlett 18i8