Record multiple audio tracks at once

For seeking technical help with Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for seeking solutions to technical problems involving Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS, as well as feature requests, criticisms, comparison to other DAWs.
fatnack
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Record multiple audio tracks at once

Post by fatnack »

Hi There,

I'm having a very strange effect at the moment: There are two audio tracks, both receive from different outputs of an instrument track. There is an input signal on both. Multi Recording is enabled.

This brings me to two questions / problems:

1) I can only arm these two by clicking and dragging. Isn't there a way of selecting multiple, arbitrary audio tracks for arming?

2) Only one of the two tracks records at a time, even if both are armed. Any ideas?

Thanks a lot for your help,
Remo
MIDI Life Crisis

Re: Record multiple audio tracks at once

Post by MIDI Life Crisis »

You should be able to select what individual tracks will record in multi-record. Not sure what is creating the issue. Maybe a screen recording can help us understand it better?
2013 Mac Pro 32GB RAM

OSX 10.14.6; DP 10; Track 16; Finale 26, iPad Pro, et al

MIDI LIFE CRISIS
fatnack

Re: Record multiple audio tracks at once

Post by fatnack »

Thanks for your answer. The problem was that I have somehow created overlapping bundles by accident, so the right channel of one bundle was the next bundle's left channel. This lead DP to "link" the "arm" functionality of these two tracks - somehow understandable.