DP8 file not found (-43) error message yosemite

For seeking technical help with Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for seeking solutions to technical problems involving Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS, as well as feature requests, criticisms, comparison to other DAWs.
francomurillo
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

DP8 file not found (-43) error message yosemite

Post by francomurillo »

Hi all,

Everytime I try to import an audio file, I get the "File not found (-43) error message.
I read the other posts on this forum for solutions (permission disk, read and write for all) and even re-installing DP8 but no luck. I am running on Yosemite and have DP 8.07 installed. Any solution will be gladly appreciated

PS: DP import the files if I open them in QT pro 7 export them as wave but I want to avoid doing that cuz it's time consuming,..

Thanks
buhardilla
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: DP8 file not found (-43) error message yosemite

Post by buhardilla »

francomurillo wrote:Hi all,

Everytime I try to import an audio file, I get the "File not found (-43) error message.
I read the other posts on this forum for solutions (permission disk, read and write for all) and even re-installing DP8 but no luck. I am running on Yosemite and have DP 8.07 installed. Any solution will be gladly appreciated
.Thanks
Open get information in the finder and check share and permission privileges of these files. Change them for read/write for everyone (or administrator) and try again to import them to DP. This kind of error message is always related with a permission file conflict
DP 10.11 || iMac 2019 5K ||i9 8core 3.6GHz|| 64 GB RAM|| macOS 11.5.1
RME AiOPro || Softube Console 1 ||