DP8 and MC Control (Eucon)

For seeking technical help with Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for seeking solutions to technical problems involving Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS, as well as feature requests, criticisms, comparison to other DAWs.
Musicmind
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

DP8 and MC Control (Eucon)

Post by Musicmind »

Hi,

I'm about to make a big orchestral template, but obvious some of the tracks are not in use all the time, so it would be nice if the MC Control could show ONLY the tracks that are visible in the mixer of DP8, and not all (+200) the hidden tracks.
Mac Studio Max 64 gb, PC server 64 gb, MacPro 12 core 48 gb.
DP 11, Pro Tools 11, Logic 10, Cubase 11, Studio One 5... Waves9, All NI, All VSL, LASS 2, Brodway Big Band, UA I & II, Altiverb 7, Arturia Synths, BFD3, Sound Toys, All Toontrack, Ozone, Melodyne, Spectrasonics, UHE.....AND a Steinway Concert Grand model A.
buhardilla
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: DP8 and MC Control (Eucon)

Post by buhardilla »

Musicmind wrote:Hi,

I'm about to make a big orchestral template, but obvious some of the tracks are not in use all the time, so it would be nice if the MC Control could show ONLY the tracks that are visible in the mixer of DP8, and not all (+200) the hidden tracks.
Oh, I also agree that it would be nice. But this feature is not supported in DP, and I don't hope AVID spend its pretty time to implement it in future versions.
DP 10.11 || iMac 2019 5K ||i9 8core 3.6GHz|| 64 GB RAM|| macOS 11.5.1
RME AiOPro || Softube Console 1 ||