Wavearts Multiverb now needs iLok 2 ONLY

For seeking technical help with Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for seeking solutions to technical problems involving Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS, as well as feature requests, criticisms, comparison to other DAWs.
MIDI Life Crisis
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Wavearts Multiverb now needs iLok 2 ONLY

Post by MIDI Life Crisis »

You can still do machine authorizations, so it ain't all bad. But if you're like me (poor you!) and have an iLok 1 and update to 5.8 or better of MasterVerb you can't use your iLok 1.

I've got a lot of licenses on there and I'm not thrilled to have to buy another dongle, but I suppose the time has come and I can always use the iLok 1 as a backup for (at least) the licenses that support it.

Interesting that Vienna Instruments authorizes on it (the store rep insisted I needed to buy the Vienna dongle - I didn't need it). But that's another story.

"So, that's the story Gerry."
2013 Mac Pro 32GB RAM

OSX 10.14.6; DP 10; Track 16; Finale 26, iPad Pro, et al

MIDI LIFE CRISIS
bayswater

Re: Wavearts Multiverb now needs iLok 2 ONLY

Post by bayswater »

Get an iLok 2. You can put your iLok 1 on any gold chain you might have laying around, and you'll have a Valentine's Day present ready to go. It's only 10 days away.
2018 Mini i7 32G 10.14.6, DP 11.3, Mixbus 9, Logic 10.5, Scarlett 18i8
MIDI Life Crisis

Re: Wavearts Multiverb now needs iLok 2 ONLY

Post by MIDI Life Crisis »

I make that a Valentine's Day present and I'd be like a little kid in an cream shoppe with just enough money for a plain sundae. IOW, no nuts!
2013 Mac Pro 32GB RAM

OSX 10.14.6; DP 10; Track 16; Finale 26, iPad Pro, et al

MIDI LIFE CRISIS