MOTU, could you put this one little thing in DP?

For seeking technical help with Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for seeking solutions to technical problems involving Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS, as well as feature requests, criticisms, comparison to other DAWs.
Killahurts
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

MOTU, could you put this one little thing in DP?

Post by Killahurts »

Could we get a little red dot or something on the folders to indicate that they contain a track or tracks that are record enabled? The point would be to have it on when the folder is closed, so that we're not inadvertently recording on, or recording over (!) the wrong tracks when in multi record mode. It's embarrassing how many times I've done this. End up with 21 guitar takes AND 21 BG Vocal takes with nothing in 'em..

You could put it in the grey area in the folder "track", where the record enable indicators are in the normal tracks anyway.

Thanks! :koolaid:

(I don't drink anybody's Koolaid, I just like that little guy)
DP11, 2019 16-Core Mac Pro, Monterey, 64GB RAM. RME HDSPe MADI FX to SSL Alphalink to SSL Matrix console, and multiple digital sub consoles. UAD Quad PCIe. Outboard stuff.
BKK-OZ

Re: MOTU, could you put this one little thing in DP?

Post by BKK-OZ »

Cheers,
BK

…string theory says that all subatomic particles of the universe are nothing but musical notes. A, B-flat, C-sharp, correspond to electrons, neutrinos, quarks, and what have you. Therefore, physics is nothing but the laws of harmony of these strings. Chemistry is nothing but the melodies we can play on these strings. The universe is a symphony of strings and the mind of God… it is cosmic music resonating through 11 dimensional hyperspace.
- M Kaku
Killahurts

Post by Killahurts »

Wow cool! I didn't even know they had that. Been a very long time since I surfed the MOTU site.
DP11, 2019 16-Core Mac Pro, Monterey, 64GB RAM. RME HDSPe MADI FX to SSL Alphalink to SSL Matrix console, and multiple digital sub consoles. UAD Quad PCIe. Outboard stuff.
Timeline

Post by Timeline »

Its a good idea.
2009 Intel 12 core 3.46, 64GB, OSX.10.14.6, Mojave, DP11, MTPAV, Key-station 49,(2) RME FF800,
DA-3000 DSF-5.6mhz, Mackie Control. Hofa DDP Pro, FB@ http://www.facebook.com/garybrandt2