Vst plugins in DP8 preferences but ?

For seeking technical help with Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for seeking solutions to technical problems involving Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS, as well as feature requests, criticisms, comparison to other DAWs.
Aramis
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Vst plugins in DP8 preferences but ?

Post by Aramis »

Hi all !

In DP8 , can I use Mas, Audio unit and Vst plugins at the same time ?

I do see all my plugins in preferences but I can not install the vat ones in the inserts ?

Aramis
iMac 2012 27 ' 3.2 ghz 32 gigs ram OSX 10.9.4 DigitalPerformer 8.7 , MOTU Track 16, MOTU MachFive3.2, Ethno and BPM , Komplete 9, OmniSphere , Trilian and Stylus RMX , Axon mkII and Godin LG .
NazRat
Primary DAW OS: Unspecified

Re: Vst plugins in DP8 preferences but ?

Post by NazRat »

Yes, you just need to create your own plugin set in preferences and select the ones you want. When you start to select additional plugs, it will automatically create a new set. The all VST or all AU are just defaults.
DP8.06 PT11.2.0 VEP 5.3.x
828mkII 828mk3 ADA8000 MTP-AV Komplete Audio 6
Mac Mini Quad 10.9.4 - HP Quad Laptop Win 8.1
Aramis
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

Re: Vst plugins in DP8 preferences but ?

Post by Aramis »

NazRat wrote:Yes, you just need to create your own plugin set in preferences and select the ones you want. When you start to select additional plugs, it will automatically create a new set. The all VST or all AU are just defaults.
Thank you very much !!!!!!!
iMac 2012 27 ' 3.2 ghz 32 gigs ram OSX 10.9.4 DigitalPerformer 8.7 , MOTU Track 16, MOTU MachFive3.2, Ethno and BPM , Komplete 9, OmniSphere , Trilian and Stylus RMX , Axon mkII and Godin LG .