MIDI Quantize Doesn't Appear in Undo History ?

For seeking technical help with Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS.

Moderator: James Steele

Forum rules
This forum is for seeking solutions to technical problems involving Digital Performer and/or plug-ins on MacOS, as well as feature requests, criticisms, comparison to other DAWs.
marcsoucy
Primary DAW OS: MacOS

MIDI Quantize Doesn't Appear in Undo History ?

Post by marcsoucy »

Has anyone else experiences this? I've searched for any mention of this, and can't find anything. When I use my quickkeys to quantize a MIDI selection, the notes quantize, but the change does not appear in undo history. So, if I "command Z" because I'm not happy with the result, it undoes the MIDI note recording, skipping over the step where I quantized. If I use the buttons instead of quick keys, it doesn't seem to do this. It was doing this to me when I was using DP 5.x and now it's still doing it with 6.x.
Marc
Marc Soucy Music
formerly MACH 10 Music & Audio Music Voice.com

Digital Performer 8, Machfive 3, 8-Core 3.0 Intel Mac Pro, Spectrasonics, Arturia, Virus TI2, Novation Supernova II, Avalon, Event
Tim

Re: MIDI Quantize Doesn't Appear in Undo History ?

Post by Tim »

Strange... Have you tried putting a pause in the QK string?
mrgkeys

Re: MIDI Quantize Doesn't Appear in Undo History ?

Post by mrgkeys »

This is back for me today in 9.13 new build.. Quantize MIDI is not in the Undo History at all, (no quickkeys here) although everything else is. Ideas? Restart doesn't help. Is it missing for anyone else?